LATEST ENGLISH WINE INDUSTRY NEWS
WINE OF THE MONTH
DARNIBOLE BACCHUS 2014
Grapes: Bacchus, RRP £14:95
This is Camel Valley’s single vineyard estate grown Bacchus – and what a delightful wine it is!
This wine has a wonderful clean profile of striking grapefruit, cool salty salinity and hints of white pepper and fresh herbs.
A truly stunning wine!
LATEST WINE REVIEWS
- RT @MartinsLaneVyd: Beautiful Autumn colours at #martinslaneestates vineyard today. #harvest #Essex #englishwine https://t.co/RMiPCFDUKM 1 hour ago
- That pulled pork tasted wonderful with a glass of @Squerryes #EnglishSparkling #Rosé. Look at those lively bubbles!… https://t.co/8MLAOn0Vz1 13 hours ago
- More to come tomorrow from @Squerryes visit, but first a mention for the delicious @delitruckUK pulled pork that gr… https://t.co/y3xmOh3Z8W 13 hours ago
- @Squerryes @SugarandYeast Looks like I was a year out on it being the first vintage though #EarlyDays 14 hours ago
- @Squerryes was just looking back at last year's @vivino notes, found this from my pre https://t.co/qDVvZkRrmJ days.… https://t.co/Ozz9i0rRbf 14 hours ago