A visit in the middle of July to the beautiful Bolney Estate in Sussex.
A tour and tasting in May of one of Kent’s top sparkling wine producers, Gusbourne.
A return to Greyfriars Vineyard in July for a tasting of their latest wines.
A visit to Biddenden Vineyard and Winery in Kent in April 2016
A visit to the recently established Simpsons Estate in Kent.
A tour in May to the stunning Exton Park Vineyard in Hampshire.
A tour of the vineyard and winery at Harrow & Hope, just weeks before their official launch.
Our summary of the excellent annual EWP Tasting event, featuring our top picks of English wine from the day.
August Wine of the Month
Grapes: Pinot Noir, RRP: £15.00
This rosé is made from 100% Pinot Noir, the stunning colour coming directly from the grape skins after contact for 12 hours.
Bright citrus led flavours with tangy raspberry greet the palate – the acidity quite racy and fresh without being overpowering. The fruit flavours really take centre stage; strawberry, raspberry and cherry with a smooth texture.
The finish is clean and crisp with lasting citrus zest flavours.
For a wine that has such strong red berry character, it remains strikingly dry throughout. A really serious and grown up rosé with delicate textures.
Latest Wine Reviews
Vibrant and intense, with punchy acidity and rich fruit flavours.
A serious, grown-up rosé that is as dry as it is fruity. Wonderful!
Clean, fresh and distinctive Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc form Surrey.
An award winning rich & opulent sparkling wine from Dorset.
A clean and refreshingly fruity rosé, perfect for the summer!
A wonderfully ripe, fresh and striking white blend.
Vibrant fruit focussed rosé with great texture & complexity.
A distinctive and precise, but subtly textured cool climate Pinot Noir.
- @TheMelplashShow The @LanghamWinery rosé looks very inviting! 11 mins ago
- Look froward to seeing what you do next with #EnglishWine, your #Bacchus was delicious! https://t.co/7aBf2izCXb 37 mins ago
- @emmaofyoung @ChapelDownWines Good choice, I was enjoying a few glasses of it at home last night. 4 hours ago
- @emmaofyoung @ChapelDownWines An outstanding #EnglishWine, was it your first tasting of Kit's Coty? 4 hours ago
- RT @rothleywine: A pleasure to meet so many like minded #englishwine supporters on #ukwinehour. Do pop by to https://t.co/VOgIsNmo1F https://t.co/wqwoM8vkGP 6 hours ago