WINE OF THE MONTH
DARNIBOLE BACCHUS 2014
Grapes: Bacchus, RRP £14:95
This is Camel Valley’s single vineyard estate grown Bacchus – and what a delightful wine it is!
This wine has a wonderful clean profile of striking grapefruit, cool salty salinity and hints of white pepper and fresh herbs.
A truly stunning wine!
LATEST WINE REVIEWS
- RT @teamdb: Jenkyn Place echoes ‘vintage of the century’ hope https://t.co/3B4l2nbC2d https://t.co/6soFqKE04L 9 hours ago
- Wonderful afternoon for a picnic in @richmondparkuk. Enjoying a glass of @rothleywine #EnglishWine Rosé https://t.co/JGHtXNYQj2 14 hours ago
- Number crunching for the past week - 83 new followers and 34 unfollowers. Stats via https://t.co/yF64u4YMiM 17 hours ago
- @rothleywine Looks like harvest is going great, well done to all involved! #EnglishWine 18 hours ago
- @Morrighani Thanks Laura, looking forward to opening a bottle of @rothleywine Battle Royal this afternoon! #EnglishWine 18 hours ago